Performance Manager (perfmgr) is a WHM plugin designed to help you optimize your server and user accounts.
- Clean and remove (large) error_log files
- Remove orphaned folders and core dumps
- Replace wp-cron.php by a real cron job
- Optimize InnoDB tables
- Find cron jobs that run every minute
- Disable cron job mails for all ccounts
- Clan up obsolete content in system mailboxes
To install Performance Manager, open a SSH connection to your server and execute the following commands:
chmod +x install_perfmgr.sh
rm -f install_perfmgr.sh
You will now find Performance Manager in WHM, under the Plugins section.
If you want to remove Performance Manager, execute the following commands:
chmod +x uninstall_perfmgr.sh
rm -f uninstall_perfmgr.sh